Simon’s active trekking & e-bike emotions in Alta Badia
11/06/2020 - 04/10/2020
Practicing physical activity in the open air, in enchanting places and breathing in the healthy mountain air is a real cure-all. And if you do it in the company of expert guides who are passionate about the places, the benefit is double! Simon, the owner of the Forcelles Aparthotel, will make you discover small and large corners of paradise by telling you anecdotes of Ladin culture.
Physical activity will be good for the body and the magnificent landscapes of the Dolomites, which this year will celebrate 10 years from the official proclamation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, will just touch your soul. How not to be amazed by the wonderful spectacle of the enrosadira, a phenomenon in which, due to the particular mineralogical composition of the Dolomites, at sunrise and sunset the rocks are tinged with particular chromatic nuances ranging from pink to purple. Being able to discover one of the most beautiful alpine landscapes in the world, practicing trekking or e-bike while saving yourself a little effort, is a priceless privilege.
To meet the needs of its guests, the Aparthotel Forcelles offers 3 holiday packages, one weekly, one mid-week from Sunday to Thursday and one for the weekend / short stay from Thursday to Sunday. The luckiest ones who will stay during the dates of the events, will be able to participate in the famous cycling events Dolomites Bike Day (Saturday, 13.06.2020), Sellaronda Bike Day (Saturday, 27.06.2020) and Maratona dles Dolomites (Sunday 05.07.2020).
The weekly program includes 3 days of activity for adults alternating with 3 days of day-off:
Day-off: We suggest a visit to the "Tre Sassi" Great War Museum at the Valparola Pass and to the nearby town of Cortina d’Ampezzo, nicknamed the "Queen of the Dolomites", just 25 km away.
Alta Badia easy day trekking:
- 9 – 16 | 8 – 15 km | stop in refuge and afternoon snack after the return trip.
Alta Badia easy e-bike panorama round trip:
- 9 – 13 | 20 – 45 km | stop in refuge and afternoon snack after the return.
Day-off: We suggest a quiet walk, starting directly from the Apparthotel Forcelles, to the Malga Valparola or on the "Tru di lersc" - the larch path:
Alta Badia natural park day trekking:
- 9 – 17 | 10 – 20 km | packed lunch or refuge and afternoon snack after return.
The offer includes:
- Overnight in apartment with a rich buffet breakfast service.
- Daily cleaning of the apartment with towel change according to needs.
- Final cleaning of the apartment.
- Wi-fi connection.
- Outdoor car park.
- Participation in trekking and e-bike tours with guide and afternoon snack after return.
- "Basic" e-bike rental for the guided tour on Thursday.
- Packed lunch for daily tours.
- Trekking poles for trekking on Monday and Friday.
- Covered garage for your car at the Aparthotel.
- Bicycle storage.
The offer does not include the following costs:
- Possible use of the ski lifts.
- Lunch in a refuge.
- Upon request, "Full Suspension MTB" e-bike (+25 € / day).
- The local city tax of € 1.90 per person per day for guests over the age of 14.